Rescue Afghans!

How can I help my family in Afghanistan?

Afghan Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) Applicants.

Afghans can only file SIV applications if they worked with the US government or US military.

If you or someone you know has an approved petition for a Special Immigrant Visa,

email or call the National Visa Center at 1-603-334-0824 or 0828.

Other personnel at risk can contact

They also need to be entered into the Repatriation Request Form (online).

Applying for a Special Immigrant Visa (SIV).

If you have not yet applied for a SIV, immediately contact

The State Department hotline for more information is

1-888-407-4747 (domestic calls)

and 1-202-501-4444 (overseas calls).
News & Information on Afghanistan
USA Department of State -
U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan -

Click here to get papers ready for your family

Let us know how we can pray together or find ways to help your family!

Contact Pastor Jimmy:

Remove the lines above to send email

[ HOME ]